We’ve all heard the term social butterfly. Maybe you are one. Maybe you’re not. Unfortunately, there is no more hiding. If you want your small business to succeed, you have to be a social media butterfly. Why? Well….
- Creating a web presence is not just a good idea; it’s essential. It’s mandatory. It’s the kiss of death if you don’t. You need not just a website, but a FaceBook page, a twitter account, a LinkdIn profile, and a G+ profile – at the very least. You need social media for your small business.
- Branding is the buzzword for the next few years. Basically, that image you have honed so carefully over the years for your bricks and mortar storefront needs to be carried online to your website and all those social media platforms.
- Flash sales is another hot word. Never heard of it? Think of it as a sale that lasts just hours, or even minutes. Sound hard to believe to sell out that quickly without a horribly expensive print campaign? With a great social networking strategy, you can turn a glut of inventory into a wealth of “solds” with a few quick posts.
- Your competition is probably already on the bandwagon. Jump on and join us before you get left behind in the dust. Better yet, wouldn’t it be great to be ahead of the curve for once?!
- Business social media is cheap and easy, once you know how. Or, heck, if you are short on time and just cannot add one more thing to your overflowing plate, have us do it. We are a group of social media freaks here that would love nothing more than to plan out your next social networking strategy.
If you’re beginning to get why social media is so important, drop us a line and we can talk strategy with you.