1. Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
2. How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented, leased or otherwise shared with 3rd parties, except with law enforcement agencies in the execution of a lawful court order.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
3. Visitor Options
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Users are expected to adhere to acceptable standards of behavior. The following will not be tolerated:
- Vulgar, suggestive, insulting, threatening comments or images, of a nature that in any way can be construed to be offensive to others, based upon race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or nationality;
- Deliberate trolling of other individuals, that appears to be malicious in nature;
- Any form of hate, in speech or deed, that attacks the beliefs of others, including religion, culture, custom or form of government;
- Images or avatars of a sexual nature, or any that depict an act that might be offensive to others;
- Links to sites that contain any text or images of a sexual nature, nudity or pornographic material;
- Inciting or encouraging violence of any type against any individual or group of any sort.
Judgment as to whether or not the actions of a visitor violate the foregoing conditions will be at the sole discretion of the administrator and owner of Top Shelf Copy. Violations may result in a ban and reporting to the appropriate services, including the legal authorities, if considered appropriate.